Monday, March 23, 2009

Lost and Found!


So I was looking through some old pictures and found some pictures of my bachelorette party! I know these pictures are almost a year old, however I couldn't help but want to post them! I am so excited that I found these pictures. It was such a FUN night. It consisted of my girl cousins, my little sister, and one of my best friends! We went to Chucky Cheese's and it was AWESOME!!!! Who would have thought that 7 grown girls would have so much fun at a kids place. It was definately one of the best times of my life! We probably spent $50 dollars and walked out of there with a $2 Chucky Cheese shirt just for me! We even danced in front of the big blue screen however we had to sit on our knees because it was not tall enough for us! Now that I have found the pictures, I will never forget what a great night that was! If you click on the photos in the collage they will get bigger so you can see the pictures better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phogles said...

awe, Linzi, that makes me miss you!