Saturday, March 28, 2009

HELP!

Okay, so I am trying to figure out how to add music to my blog and I cant do it! (I guess you could call me blogger stupid) Anyhow, if anyone has any advice that will help me out, let me know! Thanks!

On a different note to update you on Justin and I, well we are still here in Hilton Head, South Carolina. This has been a crazy week I originally thought we were going to be finished and head home on Tuesday...that didnt happen. Then we thought Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday and now it is Saturday and we are STILL HERE! I love it here but I have had it in my head for the past 4 days that we are going home, so now I am ready to head home! I guess I shouldnt be too upset that we arent home yet because from what it sounds, Missouri is having some pretty nasty weather...dont worry its still in the 70's here! Anyhow, Justin and I have had such a great time here, this place truly is beautiful and the weather here just makes a person happy! But I am still ready to get home because that means that we get to start working on our apartment!!!! I am so excited for us to have a little place to call home that is NOT in his parents basement! Anyhow, I will update you on our progress of getting home and fixing up our place! Have a good day!

No comments: