Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So this weekend was my birthday weekend and it was great! Justin and I rented a car for three days which is wonderful because we were able to go where we wanted to for 3 days! You don't realize how much you rely on a car until you don't have one! Anyhow, on Saturday Justin and I went to the outlet malls which are awesome! We found some really good deals on some things that we probably dont even really need. After the outlet mall we went to Costco and got a few things for the week and then we went to Borders where I got my first copy of Twilight. Yes, you heard me, I am going to read! After all the basic shopping the real fun began. Justin and I went on our first alone date here is Puerto Rico. He took me to this Japanese steak house which was awesome. I was a little disappointed because they did not flip shrimp in my mouth! So after the very expensive dinner (everything is more expensive here) we went to the movies and saw the movie Eagle Eye. I recommend it if you like movies that are suspensful. Then came the big 23 on Sunday, thats right, I am now 23! So on Sunday we did our usual get up and go to church then when we got home Justin gave me his present. I got the Wii game that I have been wanting and some pink Wii remote covers and an IOU for a Wii fit! The reason I got an IOU instead of the real thing is because we wont have a cheap way to get it home. Then my wonderful husband had an afternoon planned for me. We went to this really nice beach where we were going to sit and watch the sun set, however when we got there, there was a huge dark cloud in the way! it was ok because we were at a beach that had a lighthouse so we just went and took some silly pictures around that. Then when we were done we drove home where Terriann had made me a fun fetti birhtday cake (my favorite) and a few people came over to celebrate. It sure beats my birthday last year when I was Sick! All in all I had a great birthday! I will try to get some pictures up from our trip to the beach!

3 comments:

TannHart said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! It was great having an excuse to eat CAKE :)

Kelli said...

Don't laugh...i bought a wii fit about 2 months ago and it is still in the box. Isn't that just like me? It is rainy here..been raining for 3 days. The leaves are just starting to change colors. It has been pretty warm up until 2 days ago. Right now it is noon, and 50 degrees. You know you miss it!

scrapwordsmom said...

Happy Birthday!! I thought about you, too Linzi!!!:) What a wonderfully romantic guy you have there!

Twilight, huh? You will be HOOKED!! I started the series in July and finished a few weeks ago. Can I just say I'm now a 42 year old mom in love with a vampire!!LOL!!!