Friday, October 3, 2008

OUR ADVENTURE IN PUERTO RICO

So Justin and I have been in Puerto Rico for about 2 weeks. Things have been pretty CRAZY!!! It's extremely hot and humid here! It has been a fun adventure for the both of us, well actually I am the one having most of the fun because he is working all day. We share and apartment with Justin's cousin Todd, and his wife Terriann and their son Wes. It has been a lot of fun having them around. I am pretty sure I would be bored out of my mind if they were not here. We live right across the street from the ocean which is pretty nice but I have to admit that I swim more at the pool then I do the ocean. Puerto Rico is so cluttered! Everything is very close together and everything is built up! We live on the 9th of 22 floors and unfortunately we dont have an ocean side view from our balcony. Most of the people here are nice, or at least I think they are nice, I cant understand what they are saying so I just translate it in my head as nice things! There are a lot of people here that do not like Americans, I even had a guy try to run me over! But for the most part things aren't too bad and the people are good people. I am going to try to post some pictures of where we live and what we are doing.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hurry and post pictures! I can't wait to see the area!!!