Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday fun!

On Sundays after going to church and of course taking our Sunday nap, Justin and I always try to go outside and do something together. This normally involves either going on a bike ride or throwing the softball around on the beach or just going on a walk. This Sunday Justin and I decided we would find a park and go throw the softball around. We went to this park about 5 miles down the road and threw the softball around (we are playing in a coed league when we get back to Missouri so we are trying to throw it around every now and then so we dont totally blow at it!) After throwing the softball around we went for a walk around the park and of course we found the playground. Even though we are clearly too big for the playground we still played anyways. I mean seriously, who doesn't like to play on play grounds? So here are some pictures of our fun time together! If you look at the pictures you have to promise not to laugh at my orange hair! As I mentioned in a previous note, the orange was NOT PLANNED!!!! I am waiting to redo my hair professionally when I get back to Missouri! Also, the quality of these picutres is not very good. Justin was using the camera for some work things and turned the resolution down so the lowest so that he could upload the work pictures faster. I didnt realize what was wrong until AFTER I took all the pictures! OOPS!




On our way to the park...the shadow in this picture is really bad!


Justin catching a pop fly

Is it just me or does Justin look scared or something in this picture? He is probably already tired of me taking pictures!


I am not sure why he has the ball next to my head like that!

This is probably my favorite face...the first picture I took of him going across the monkey bars came out blurry so I told him he had to do it again and this is the face he gave me!

I am not sure why he wanted to try to get on the roof here. He climbed up there and then realized that the roof probably wasn't strong enough to hold him up!

I married a California boy...what can I say? Yes, my husband is surfing on the back of a plastic alligator!

We didnt have a basketball so he is dunking the camera case...good job Justin!

Yeah, thats right...I bet you didnt know that my name is high school was Linzi "air" Harris! Okay so maybe thats a lie, I might have just had Justin put me on his shoulders so that I could hang there till he took the pictures! I tried to look like I had just done an amazing dunk, however I look more like I am holding on for dear life and just about to fall!

No comments: