Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday


Rylee standing up for the first time


My pillow case wrapping


Blowing out my birthday match!


The very handsome love of my life!


ice cream cake


Matthew at dinner


Jacob at dinner


my beautiful family


my favorite little girl showing off her teeth!

So the other day was my birthday. I must admit, getting older does not get me too excited! However, even though the day is not my favorite day, it was still a great day for me.
The day started off with going out to eat for lunch at Fiesta Fresh which is an awesome Mexican restaurant here in Hilton Head. It was really good and of course we went there with Josh and Jamie which is always a good time. After that, the boys went back to work and Jamie and I headed to the mall to let the kids play at the play place. The kids loved it! Later that day for dinner we went to Wild Wings, again with Josh and Jamie. We had a great time there and the food was really good!After Wild Wings, Justin and I went off island to get the traditional ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Josh and Jamie came over and had some cake with us and it was awesome! After eating ice cream cake Rylee surprised us all by pulling herself into the standing position while holding onto the couch. It was an awesome birthday present. Speaking of birthday presents, Justin got me a compact set of scriptures. Justin's mom is making me a church bag because I get tired of carrying around three bags at church and wanted something that I could just pick up every Sunday that strictly has church stuff in there. i am so excited about this gift and cant wait to start using it! The scriptures go right along with the gift. I will post pictures as soon as I get the bag from Lynn! Such an awesome birthday! So grateful that Josh and Jamie were here to help celebrate!

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

Oh my heck, I LOVE your shirt ;) You are looking really good woman, I'm jealous! I want to be skinny again! I'm so glad you had an awesome birthday! I can't believe you at Mexican, I thought it was YOUR birthday not Justin's, lol! Sorry we didn't get to be there on your birthday, next year :D