Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daddy's little girl

So I have come to the conclusion that Rylee is going to be a daddy's girl. However, on top of that she looks just like him. Its really not fair. I carried her for 9 months, gave birth to her, am her main source of food supply and yet I get NO say in what she looks like. Its just not fair. She should at least get my eyes or my mouth or SOMETHING! I have a feeling that the only thing this little girl is going to get from me is my attitude. However, that is the one thing I was really hoping she would get from her daddy (I was a brat!) I had Justin's mom send me some pictures from when he was a baby and here they are to compare to Rylee. Like I said....its just not fair!

Rylee




Justin



4 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Oh my goodness! You weren't lying! They look like twins!!!! Joey and I can't believe it! But she is much cuter ;)

Justin and Linzi said...

She is cuter...she must have gotten that little extra cuteness from me! lol. However, she might be cuter because she wasnt almost a 10 pound baby from the get go like her daddy. He was too fat to be as cute as she is! lol

jamielynn said...

she is super cute and does look like her daddy but if you give it some time she may end up looking a little like you too my boys both went back and forth for the first couple years

Kelli said...

It's kind-of a miracle that a baby looks like it's father (after being developed and living inside it's mother for 9 months). Or at least my simple mind thinks it is miraculous! Yes, i see the resemblance. But i think she looks like you, too. At least she matches the family! hahaha