Friday, January 21, 2011

Words of Gratitude

I am not sure what happened to me but I was laying in bed and I just started thinking of all of the many blessings that I have in my life. I am so grateful for so many things but particularly for the really important ones. The first blessing I have is an amazing husband whom I love dearly. He is always making me smile and he is constantly brightening my day. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Eternal companion. Secondly I am grateful for this little life that I have growing inside of me. I know that she is truly of gift from our loving Heavenly Father. He has trusted her in our care and I just hope that we can do a good job of raising her! Its crazy the love that you can feel for someone you have never even seen before, but I already love her so much! Next, I am grateful for my wonderful family. My family is my some of my best friends. I know I don't tell them near enough how much they mean to me but I don't know where I would be without them! I am also grateful for my friends. I have many great friends who may as well be family. Lastly I am thankful to have the Gospel in my life. Where would I be without it? I know I would be so lost if I didn't know that I had a Heavenly Father who loved me so much that He would send His Son down to pay the ultimate price for my sins.
I am just so grateful for so many things. My life has truly been blessed. Not saying that I don't have hard times like everyone else, but in the end, I have the things that truly do matter to me and for that I am blessed.

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

Good post! I think everyone needs to take a minute every once in a while to just sit and think about all the blessings in there life. I really love the part where you said, "I am so thankful for Joe and Jess and the blessing that their existence is to Justin and me!" We know ;)