Saturday, October 2, 2010

ITS A GIRL!!!!

On the 22nd of September we finally found out what we are having...ITS A GIRL! We are so excited and now since we have Ariyan we have lots of little girl things! My due date is still February 13th however I am measuring a week further along (which is what I told them from the beginning). We have a couple of names picked out that we like but nothing that is set in stone yet. We think we might have it narrowed down to two names but are still looking for other options. We have decided that we dont want to decide on a name until we actually see her pretty little face! However I will let you in on the names that we have picked out so far....My #1 pick is Rylee Jo Schmidt and Justin's #1 pick is Brooklyn Elaine Schmidt. But like I said, neither of these names are set in stone and if anyone has any other suggestions we would love to hear them! I will try to post some sonogram pics and some 21 week pics soon!

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

I KNEW IT!! I am SO excited!! And personally I like you pick on name better, sounds better with Lincoln..just a thought..maybe take into consideration? HAHA! SO happy for you! Love you guys! Miss you!