Monday, October 6, 2008

So here are some pictures from our stay at Puerto Rico. There are a few of them from the beach across the street. I have also put some in here of Old San Juan. The pictures where we have on street clothes are mostly from old San Juan. If you look in the background there is a HUGE fort that was used during the war. Old San Juan is really pretty and there are TONS of shopping places inside the fort. I swear that walking through the fort is one of the most miserable things to do because it is literally up hill both ways. However I have learned to like walking because since we do not have transportation walking is really my only option....the goal is to come back dark and skinny! The other day I had the chance to go visit the rainforest. My cousin's husband is in the navy and he is out on deployment and one of their stops happened to be Puerto Rico. So he had a few days here and a little time to do what he wanted. So him and I went rainforest together. I felt really bad that Justin didn't get to go because he was working, but it was still pretty fun. We hiked up the side of a mountain through the rainforest and we were able to swim under a huge water fall. Unfortunately I forgot my camera (I swear I remember putting it in my purse) however when Justin and I go back, I will make sure to take plenty of pictures!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh, i am sooooooo jealous!!!!!